just put up a sign for thieves - ground delivery
saturday, my first package arrived, in good shape, and in a timely manner, whats the problem?
the lazy darned delivery driver just couldnt seem to walk to my door and ring my bell or knock to let me know he/she was there, the driver simply dropped the package at the bottom of my driveway, in front of a vehicle, so, even if I looked out my kitchen window I would not have seen it. We have problems in our neighborhood with theft, I have had stuff taken from right under my kitchen window, these folks are brazen. so, anything left so close to the sidewalk just begs to be taken by a not so honest passerby.
I have contacted customer relations, and filed a complaint, but see nothing will happen as I got my package [though I didn't sign for it so they couldnt really prove that could they? the trouble is, they put everything on us as apparently, in their god like way, they are never responsible for anything
the doot tag was still attached to the package, and while I was at home, it could have been used if the driver was too lazy to knock. once aving gotten to the door, he could have left the package there, but I just think he didnt want to walk the 20 feet to my door, the driveway was sooo much closer for the lazy cuss!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More FedEx reviews
- FedEx shipment languished in...
- I spent thousands of dollars on...
- FEDEX sucks. I ordered 2 tickets...
- I ordered my kids christmas...
- Horrendous Company
- Slow Service
- How does this happen during the HOLIDAY SEASON?
- tracking a package
- package delivery
- WORST SHIPPER EVER!!!
- Fedex denies damage claim
- Fedex customer service not being honest
- FedEx customer service
- fedex lost my package two weeks ago: they say there's no activity on the track number and...
- Retailers Use Fedex, It's Cheaper, Consumers Suffer The Bad Service & Rude Drivers/Reps
- Mermac is Sham
- Great place for thieves to shop!
- Employees are stupid thieves among other things
- GRAYHOUND BUS IS SCAM FULL OF THIEVES DO NOT BUY A TICKET FROM THEM!!!
- liars and thieves ample: Sears broken washing machine
- Bad business
- THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM
- sLeepys is a lieing thief of the mattress industry
- Appalling and dishonest
- Merry Maids = Merry Thieves
- match.com brazil Lost all my Information .Thieves stole my
- Stolen vehicle
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you