Was home all day, no delivery! - Delivery
discovered on the internet that he said I was not home and that the package was not going to be delivered. THE DRIVER IS LYING and I am speaking to a Supervisor to file a complaint. I want them to know that the driver LIED.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More FedEx reviews
- FedEx shipment languished in...
- I spent thousands of dollars on...
- FEDEX sucks. I ordered 2 tickets...
- I ordered my kids christmas...
- Horrendous Company
- Slow Service
- How does this happen during the HOLIDAY SEASON?
- tracking a package
- package delivery
- WORST SHIPPER EVER!!!
- Fedex denies damage claim
- Fedex customer service not being honest
- FedEx customer service
- fedex lost my package two weeks ago: they say there's no activity on the track number and...
- just put up a sign for thieves
- GE Delivery Service a Disaster
- Waiting and waiting for Home delivery of washer/dryer
- Home Delivery of Home Depot that sucks
- Home Depot did what they said they would do - wow!
- Home delivery service Safeway
- APPLIANCE DELIVERY
- Home Depot Horrible Delivery Service
- Delivery man behavior
- Don't Order Free Home Delivery from Home Depot.....
- Fedex delivery is the worst
- LG Appliance Delivery
- Mcdonald's home delivery service
- UPS delivery person will not deliver packages to my home.
- the worst delivery service in the world
- Sears Home Delivery by Dynamex
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you