Refused pre-paid package
Represented enclosed in cardboard sleve so that, as told by Fedex employee "can not accept it without covering as it could damage other packages". Now the excuse was " It might come apart on the conveyor". COULDN'T ANY PACKAGE ??
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More FedEx reviews
- FedEx shipment languished in...
- I spent thousands of dollars on...
- FEDEX sucks. I ordered 2 tickets...
- I ordered my kids christmas...
- Horrendous Company
- Slow Service
- How does this happen during the HOLIDAY SEASON?
- tracking a package
- package delivery
- WORST SHIPPER EVER!!!
- Fedex denies damage claim
- Fedex customer service not being honest
- FedEx customer service
- fedex lost my package two weeks ago: they say there's no activity on the track number and...
- just put up a sign for thieves
- Refusing to refund the purchase that never arrived
- Direct TV is AWFUL
- Came Postage Due!
- Lost client and many more to come
- Shipment returned in crushed box
- Refusal to Cancel Service
- A disappointed package
- she refused to say sorry for mishandled package and full of excusesExample: Sears broken washing...
- Poor Customer Service
- customer service horrible
- PF refused access
- LegalZoom.com - LLC Express Gold , Unable to fulfill agreement, Charged 3.5X normal package fee...
- fed ex is horrible
- Overnight Delivery
- Fed Ex refused to deliver package
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you