How does this happen during the HOLIDAY SEASON? - parcel delivery
They put it on the wrong truck AGAIN.
Now, take into account my area is currently facing a good foot of snow & ice. So, even once the package was on the WRONG TRUCK, they called in the drivers before they could give me it.
Now, my package NEVER received any sort of high-importance. You'd think after TWO mis-shippings, FedEx would insure that MY package was delivered, ASAP. Nope. They kept calling in the trucks every day, and as a result, only the people at the START of the route got service. Those at the end? Nope.
This all happened during the Christmas rush. In a season where on-time dleiveries are ESSENTIAL, you'd think they could avoid MULTIPLE SCREWUPS like this! But NO! It's downright IDIOTIC, and I'm astounded that FedEx can still stay in buisness with horrid management like this.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More FedEx reviews
- Fed-Ex Frustrated
- my items in courier worth $800 got stolen
- Where's my package?
- Bad and very unprofessional service (NEVER USE FEDEX!!)
- Terrible service all around
- del pushes out day cannot pickup
- Late shipment, poor customer service
- Delivered my package to wrong address
- GOT COUIRER WHICH HAS HOUSEHOLDS ITEMS ALL THE PLATES N BOWLS ARE INTO PIECES
- Amazing service
- Delivery services suck
- WASTE OF MY TIME
- Don't use fedex
- Too much charges with ZERO capability
- Fedex - Gold packet "lost". Minimum compensation.
- Holiday season
- Holiday season promotion
- Email review surprise killer...
- Best holiday price, good move
- Bloomingdales holiday shopping
- Holiday Advertising
- Disney is not airing the second season of wolfblood
- Wal-Mart Example: Sears broken washing machine
- Shut Up!!
- holiday season shopping
- A WEDDING COMPANY THAT RIPS YOU OFF!!
- Scammed through Homeaway UK site
- Absolutely the worst season of Biggest Loser!
- Extortion and theft: Holiday Inn Convention Center, Sacramento
- GREAT SERVICE
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you