The case cost about $600. Fedex made me search for all documentation I had and then without any explanation sent me $100 telling me the empty case was uninsured. This is nonsense. Now we must go to court and I made it my mission to tell the world to stay away from these greedy creeps
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More FedEx reviews
- FedEx shipment languished in...
- I spent thousands of dollars on...
- FEDEX sucks. I ordered 2 tickets...
- I ordered my kids christmas...
- Slow Service
- How does this happen during the HOLIDAY SEASON?
- tracking a package
- package delivery
- WORST SHIPPER EVER!!!
- Fedex denies damage claim
- Fedex customer service not being honest
- FedEx customer service
- fedex lost my package two weeks ago: they say there's no activity on the track number and...
- just put up a sign for thieves
- Retailers Use Fedex, It's Cheaper, Consumers Suffer The Bad Service & Rude Drivers/Reps
- DEACTIVATED SHOP - NONRESPONSE
- Charged me another 7.95 when I used my device as well. Even though there was the extra charge, it...
- RIP OFF
- Horrible Customer Service
- loreal nutrigloss shampoo and conditioner protein and pearl
- Rip-off experts
- horrendous customer service
- Customer Service and charging for returned equipment
- horrendous reaction to loreal hair product
- no smile lines
- Worst customer service
- greyhound horrendous service
- Samsung TV Repair
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you