Fedex Terrible service - Priority Envelope
On Oct.31, 2009 at 1:00 pm I was at the counter sending a rush envelope to Chicago Illinois and. The lady at the counter assured me it will be received Monday before noon but she cannot commit to a specific hour. Although Fedex website states “f your FedEx Express package is delivered even 60 seconds later than we promise, you get your money back. It's that simple.” How can a client prove that it was delivered 60 seconds late if your staff do not commit to a specific delivery time???
On Monday at 1:00 pm I’ve tried to track my envelope on the net and was nothing. I phoned and customer service answered that it hasn’t departed yet from Montreal. I have asked for the envelope to be destroyed because it defeats the point to be delivered after the fact and I have asked for reimbursement. All she could tell me that I have to wait 4 days for search and 2 to 3 weeks for reimbursement. What happened exactly to the ad: Quickly, easily, reliable??
There is nothing quick or easy about it, I have to wait 2 weeks. There is nothing reliable about it my envelope was lost. Please do not encourage Fedex to continue under paying his employees and you loosing your package.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More FedEx reviews
- Fed-Ex Frustrated
- my items in courier worth $800 got stolen
- Where's my package?
- Bad and very unprofessional service (NEVER USE FEDEX!!)
- Terrible service all around
- del pushes out day cannot pickup
- Late shipment, poor customer service
- Delivered my package to wrong address
- GOT COUIRER WHICH HAS HOUSEHOLDS ITEMS ALL THE PLATES N BOWLS ARE INTO PIECES
- Amazing service
- Delivery services suck
- WASTE OF MY TIME
- Don't use fedex
- Too much charges with ZERO capability
- Fedex - Gold packet "lost". Minimum compensation.
- FedEx Terrible service experience
- Do not ship FedEx
- Fedex packages
- If you want it delivered late and broken use FEDEX
- FedEx Shipping
- FEDEX not trustworthy
- FEDEX sucks. I ordered 2 tickets...
- Terrible service
- Amazon please stop using FedEx
- FedEx holds packages to make delivery slower
- just terrible!
- FedEx customer service
- Worst service ever!!!!
- FedEx delivery service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you