FedEx shipment languished in...
I am an online seller of jewelry. I happened to have an item special ordered for a client and had it shipped via FedEx to me. This item was shipped out 5/26 and was due to arrive on 5/30. It shipped out fine, but then languished in limbo in their processing center in Syracruse NY. I have checked the tracking number almost everyday since then and according to their website it is still there! I have contacted FedEx via the telephone and e-mail and have never received a satisfactory response. I have had to refund the buyer her money. This is the second time I have had significant problems with FedEx, and it will be the last.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More FedEx reviews
- I spent thousands of dollars on...
- FEDEX sucks. I ordered 2 tickets...
- I ordered my kids christmas...
- Horrendous Company
- Slow Service
- How does this happen during the HOLIDAY SEASON?
- tracking a package
- package delivery
- WORST SHIPPER EVER!!!
- Fedex denies damage claim
- Fedex customer service not being honest
- FedEx customer service
- fedex lost my package two weeks ago: they say there's no activity on the track number and...
- just put up a sign for thieves
- Retailers Use Fedex, It's Cheaper, Consumers Suffer The Bad Service & Rude Drivers/Reps
- Online Shipment
- Truly a disfuntional organization
- Never opt for FEDEX international shipment.
- Fedex packages
- Lost Shipment
- FedEx Smartpost via USPS Delivery needs to go...
- Late Delivery
- Slow delivery
- Delivery Failure on priority shipment
- Lazy and Obnoxious Culture
- Fedex Express
- Delivery from Amazon.com
- FedEx Smartpost is awful
- EXPEDITE SHIPMENT DELIVERED TO A WRONG ADDRESS TO ANOTHER STATE
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you